Student Visa

Canadian Student Visa

International Student

If you are a student currently residing outside of Canada, the Canadian Student Visa may be what you are seeking. This visa allows a wide variety of students to grow academically within Canada’s bilingual borders. The Canadian Student Visa allows students to fulfill their academic dreams which can be achieved by simply learning English or French to earn a Degree / Diploma at a recognized university or college. Not only does this Visa allows you to expand your knowledge and skills, but also allows you to experience the diverse Canadian culture.

International students with a Canadian Student Visa can study in Canada at Primary, Secondary and Tertiary levels, in a vocational course or in a professional capacity.

International applicants seeking a student visa must show their intention to study, provide proof of acceptance and enrollment at an accredited institution, proof of sufficient funds and sufficient ties to return to their home country once they have completed their studies. If you receive a Canadian Student Visa, you will be welcomed to Canada’s high-quality education system, state of the art research facilities, and broad post-graduate employment opportunities.

In some cases, you do not require a Canadian Student Visa to go to school in Canada. This might be applicable to you if:

  • The course or program you intend to study is less that 6 months in duration.
  • You are a family member or staff of a foreign representative to Canada.
  • You are a member of a foreign armed forces.
Successful Students
Working Students
International Student on a student visa in Canada
Working in Canada as a Student:

It is possible to work in Canada while you are here as a student under any Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC’s) work programs for students.

A student may be able to work in Canada during the course of study under the following categories:

  • On campus without a Work Permit;
  • Off campus with a Work Permit;
  • In Co-op and Internship Programs, where work experience is part of the curriculum, with a Work Permit.

In addition to this, spouses or common-law partners of foreign students are eligible for a work permit for the duration as the study permit.

Once you have graduated from your program, you may apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program.

Need more information; kindly contact us at info@avnicanada.com or call us 1(416) 281-2930

a couple visiting family in Canad
Visitor Visa
If you are looking to travel to Canada and explore the country, visit family and make memories than the Canadian Visitor Visa may be the program for you.
Canadian Immigration Consultant
Super Visa
If you are interested in applying for a Super Visa or are unsure if your family member qualifies for a Super Visa, please contact us.
Express Entry into Canada
Express Entry
The new Canadian Immigration selection system called `` Express Entry Visa`` is to make the immigration process quicker and easier.

Open for
our visitors

We are an immigration consulting company providing immigration consultation and various other related services. Mr. Namu Ponnambalam who is an experienced licensed immigration consultant oversee all applications.

Address: 1193A Brimley Road, Suite #1, Scarborough, Ontario, M1P 3G5, Canada

Business Phone: 1 (416) 281-2930

Hours: Mon – Fri: 9:00am – 6:00pm (EST)

                Sat: 10:00am – 6:00pm ( EST)

Office / Fax:  1 (647) 748-5004

Email: info@avnicanada.com                

Tell us
we are here to help